- Review Minutes from the December meeting
- Update – our reveal
- Invitations to February Meeting – Chiefs, VAAA, VCNAA, etc.
- EAHS Design Suggestions/Input from group regarding the museum layout (Fred’s sketch attached)
How do you want to use the space (crafts/teach)?
- EAHS Landscape Design Suggestions/Input from group regarding the garden layout (Fred’s sketch attached)
How would you like to use the space (crafts/teach)?
- Course Offerings at EAHS
Abenaki course starts in February
Vetting process – Our group will sponsor all courses provided at the center
Alnôbaiwi members – what courses/workshops would they like to offer?
- Installing the small EAHS Exhibit Space
Date/time/who can help
- Fundraising/Politicking for new center
- Financial Report (Morgan, Cody and Charlie)
- Update from Morgan and Charlie on the organizational framework
Recruitment of group members
- Discuss organization presence
Set up website – Who will do this?
Do we want a “Alnobaiwi only” tab on the website for events/ceremonies/meetings that are not for the general public?
Joanne will send detailed information for postings to web master to review and create a post
Set up social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Joanne will send detailed information for postings to social media people and they will review and create a post
Symbol that represents the group
- Establish Committees – see attachment
- Review of Moon Ceremony
What went well
What should change
- State House Exhibit and Performance
Opening Ceremony Date and Time?
Make wampum belt
What are we doing for performance?
Schedule of our events for the day
Next practice time and date – February Alnôbaiwi meeting
Promotion of the event
Who will be there to dance, sing, drum
- Snow Snakes Games
Set a date
Communication with other tribes/indigenous (via social media)
- Eugene has an item for discussion
- Future Items
At the March meeting we will be learning Eagle, Calumet, and Feather Dance
Maple Camp – discuss at February meeting
- Practice Time – Dance
Sun, Rain, Green Corn and Four Directions
February 2019 Alnôbaiwi Calendar
9 – Alnôbaiwi Meeting
March 2019 Alnôbaiwi Calendar
9 – Alnôbaiwi Meeting
31 – Maple Camp will be in March.
Eugene Rich – Public Relations
Cody Hemenway – Finances, Spokesperson
Charlie Delaney – Finances
Morgan Lamphere – Finances
Chan Crawford – Public Relations